Saturday, February 6, 2016

Passion changes everything






























One of my passions is taking photos of nature. I have an Instagram account but it is private so here are some of the photos that are on there.

In one of the photos (bottom right) I am hiking up in Mt Tambourine, Gold Coast on holiday with my Nanna & Poppa. Many of the photos have been taken while going for walks around Adelaide, the Botanic Gardens, turtles in the Himeji Japanese Garden and the beautiful flower is of my passion fruit vine (my passion for passion fruit :D)

Keeping traditions alive (my family heritage is German) you can see me wearing my birks with Adelaide designer Julie White socks. Julie white's husband Peter has also been doing some awesome work with his posters, sending a great message about equality & being Australian. Here is one of his brilliant and moving videos.


My Story My City from Peter Drew on Vimeo.

Here is a picture of one of the poster campaigns that Jake from Tooth and Nail did with Peter about marriage equality #loveislove





No comments:

Post a Comment