Saturday, February 6, 2016

Snail....mail


Last year at school we did a really fun entrepreneur project called Kidpreneur. For my business idea I made letter sets using a Risograph machine to print the paper, I also used lino printing to make the Thank You card, envelopes and stickers.





























That red circle is my lino cut flower. To get the two colours red & blue on the letter writing paper, I had to create two layers of drawings both in black and the Risograph printed them on top of each other.























































I also created a Pinterest board with lots of great snail mail ideas.









































This is what the cute pack looks like when I put it all together,  I even put in some vintage stamps from my collection. You can't really use them but they make the snail mail look really authentic. I think some of the old stamps look better than the ones we have now. What do you think?

I also include recycled envelopes that I made using posters from my mum's old design magazines. My favourite sticker is the tiny baby mushroom. If you think this letter set is really cool you can get one from my online shop or make your own. Let's be penpals!

No comments:

Post a Comment